Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DON'T USE THAT TONE OF VOICE WHEN YOU'RE WRITING TO ME!

What's better than having 2 sick kids at each others' throats all day? Listening to them have at it after one decides she's only going to communicate on paper because her throat hurts so badly!

following a disagreement:

S: ... you hate me?
A: (shakes her head)
S: you hate me a little?
A: (nods her head)
S: what's wrong with you, why aren't you talking?
A: (writes) my throat hurts
S: so you're not talking?
A: (writes) not for the rest of the night
S: you should take some medicine or something so you can talk again...
A: (indicates she wants some of Sofia's ramen)
S: you want my noodles? Just a little bit?
(spoons some onto a plate for Allie)
Here. That's all you get and you don't throw a fit

Okay, well as far as fights go, this was actually pretty civil but they were fighting earlier, Allie responding by writing in her notebook and putting it in Sofia's face. I could give you a better idea of how funny that was but I can't remember what they were fighting about at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment