Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Entropic Life

Entropy is the natural tendency of the Universe to dissolve into a state of chaos. Much like my life- particularly my life as a mom. Maybe even everyone else's life as a parent is like this- i don't know.

I have a hard time with routines, despite my best efforts and endless charts, lists and schedules. I'm almost positive this encourages the chaos. But I've learned a lot about myself over the last several years and one thing I've realized is that, right or wrong, I've just got to embrace the madness. Fighting it just makes me tired. And cranky. And tired and cranky already come easy enough to me.

So join me as I chronicle the journey to manage the mayhem that is my life, will ya? Laugh at me, cry with me and most of all, enjoy being a voyeur of my entropic life.

Stay tuned for my next post on Domestic Politics. You won't be sorry, pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment